We are Celine and Landry. Thank you so much for taking the time to learn a little bit about us!
We are married couple living in the peachy state of Georgia! We were both born and raised here and are so excited to have the opportunity to grow our family here, in the place we love, surrounded by all the people we love.
Celine is 27 years old and currently works from home in the medical field for Cigna. She has always had a deep passion for the healthcare field and loves being able to help others in need! Her favorite color is yellow, her Mama is her absolute best friend (besides Landry, of course!), and she loves baking all things dessert!
Landry is 33 years old and works as a project manager for a construction group. Landry is very handy and can fix just about anything when he sets his mind to it! His favorite color is blue, his best friend, David, has been his friend since childhood, and he is an avid PC computer gamer.
As a couple we enjoy spending time together cooking new recipes, spending time with family and friends, and doing home DIY crafts. We also love to travel to new places, we hope to one day travel to Italy, but there is nothing quite like home! We are both so excited to become first time parents and are so happy to be walking the road to parenthood together.
As a couple we decided to pursue adoption after experiencing infertility shortly after being married. We both knew we always wanted to be parents and it didn’t take long for us to realize God was leading us to parenthood in a different way than we had expected. After much prayer we knew God was guiding us to begin our adoption journey. This journey has taught us both so much about love, acceptance, understanding, and faith. We pray that through our words not only will you learn a little about us, but that you will also see how thankful we are for you and your journey to us.
Please know that if chosen to parent your child that we promise these things:
- We promise to love your child with everything we have for our whole life.
- We promise to always surround your child with a loving family, and unwavering support system, and to always advocate for them.
- We promise to have an open and honest relationship with you always.
- We promise to raise your child to know Jesus Christ and the power of prayer.
- We promise to always remember our journey to them and to never take a single moment for granted.
- We promise to love and support them for who they are and for whoever they will become.
- We promise to always offer you friendship, love, and support. It is our hope to have an open adoption that allows us all to love your child and to cherish them their whole life.
- We promise to always provide a safe, happy, and nurturing home for your child.
- We promise to show our love for them daily and to never let them question that they are the most precious thing in our lives. We will always strive to help them know how much they were wanted and loved.
- We promise to always honor and celebrate your child’s culture and family history.